2PC Stainless steel Flange Ball Valve With ISO5211 Mounting Pad
- 1/4" ~ 8" (DN8-DN200)
- FULL PORT
- shanghai/ningbo port
Name: 2PC PN40 Flange Ball Valve
Structure: Floating Ball Valve
Size Range: 1/4" ~ 8" (DN8-DN200)
Materials: SS304(SUS304, CF8, SCS13, 1.4301)
SS316(SUS316, CF8M, SCS14, 1.4401)
Pressure Rating: PN40
Dimension Standard: DIN3202-F4
Application: Industrial Usage, Water Industrial Usage, Household Usage etc.
Handle Sleeve Color: Depend on Your Required
Trademark: Blue, Red or as your request
1. Body: SS201 SS304 SS316 WCB
2. Bonnet: SS201 SS304 SS316 WCB
3. Seat: PTFE, RPTFE, PPL
4. Ball: SS201 SS304 SS316
5. Sealing: PTFE, RPTFE, PPL
6. Stem: SS201 SS304 SS316
7. Packing: PTFE, RPTFE, PPL
8. Gland: SS201 SS304
9. Handle: SS201 SS304
10. Nut: SS201 SS304
Why you chose us:
SGON-2PC Flanged Ball #Valve with ISO5211 Mounting Pad
Explosion-proof and anti-blowing design of valve stem
Full silica sol precision casting
Handle operation (optional locking handle)
1. After you place the order, we will communicate with you according to the quantity of the order, and then choose to complete the delivery by sea or air in a short time.
2. Our workers actively pursue high-quality production and continuous innovation of products. Our products have CE certificate, reliable quality and reasonable quotation.
3. We have a complete production inspection and after-sales process. We are an efficient foreign trade team, you can trust our service.
We make the following commitments to product quality and we try our best to serve our customers. If there is any problem with the product, we accept no reason to return or exchange within 15 days. However, the buyer shall ensure that the returned goods meet the original conditions. If the goods are damaged or lost in return, the buyer will be responsible for the expenses incurred by the damage or loss of the products.
Q: Does the valve leak during operation?
A: As long as the installation instructions are strictly followed and the valve is installed, leakage will not occur.
Q: What is the strength of the company?